Call for Annual Meeting Volunteers
Student volunteers are needed each year to help make the AAA Annual Meeting a success. Volunteering is a great way for students to network while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the meeting and receiving complimentary meeting registration. Open to all undergraduate students.
How To Volunteer
Volunteers will assist and support in the following key areas of the meeting:
- Association Booth
- Awards Luncheon
- Business Meeting
- Career Expo
- Distinguished Lecturer
- Grad School Fair
- Press Room
- Poster Sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Volunteers are expected to be punctual, respectful, and helpful during shifts.
- It is beneficial to become knowledgeable on various aspects of the conference such as event locations, layout of the convention center, general conference information, and program details.
- Volunteers must attend a volunteer training held on Tuesday, November 28th or Wednesday, November 29th. (Times will be provided upon acceptance)
- All volunteers must first register, paying the student registration fees.
- Volunteers are required to work, at the minimum, 8 hours over the course of the meeting to receive 100% reimbursement.
- Reimbursements are made 4–6 weeks after the conclusion of the Annual Meeting.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact Meaghan Rondeau, the Meetings Coordinator, at email@example.com