- Attend Events
- Stay Informed
- Learn & Teach
- Advance Your Career
- Participate & Advocate
- Connect with AAA
There will not be a mobile app for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Given our partnership with the Canadian Anthropology Society (CASCA), it would have been most appropriate to have a multi-lingual mobile app. While our mobile app provider does many things well, their implementation for multiple languages would have been clumsy and expensive. In order to best accommodate and welcome all attendees to the Annual Meeting this year, we opted instead to make our online program available in a way that integrates with Google Translate. See below for instructions on how to utilize the program in the same way as our mobile app of previous years and please feel free to download a PDF copy of the printed program here.
To build your personal schedule, visit www.americananthro.org/aaa-casca, log in using your AAA email and password (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance determining what email and/or password to use), then browse the program and use the star icon to "favorite" items you would like to save to your personal schedule. You can then visit the "My Schedule" page to export your personal schedule to your calendar, to a word document, to a PDF, or to print.
Then use the following instructions to save the link to the online program as an icon on your device's home screen for easy access during the meeting.
For iPhone/iPad users:
1. Visit www.americananthro.org/aaa-casca in the Safari browser and log in using your AAA email and password.
2. Click on the share icon in the toolbar at the bottom of your screen:
3. Scroll down until you find "Add to Home Screen" and click
3. Click "Add" in the upper right corner. The icon will now be available on your device's home screen.
For Google devices:
1. Using Chrome, go to www.americananthro.org/aaa-casca and log in using your AAA email and password.
2. Click the vertical ellipses adjacent to the URL and tabs box
You can now either save the online program to your home screen –OR- download an offline copy of the program
To save to your home screen:
1. After clicking the vertical ellipses, select “Add to Home Screen”
2. Choose a name for the program and press “Add”
3. Either drag the icon to a place on your home screen or select “Add automatically”
To download an offline copy:
1. After clicking the vertical ellipses, press the underlined down arrow adjacent to the “Favorite” star icon
2. Press “Download” on the pop-up message
To find your file later, go to your “Files” app and select the “Downloads” folder. Click the program and select “Open with” at the bottom. It will open up the file offline in your browser.