February 29 - March 1, 2020
Gateway Community College
Meeting Theme: Engagement in Anthropology: From the College Classroom to the Community
- CFP Submission Process: Proposals should be submitted via email to the SACC Southwest Conference Organizer, Lara Lloyd, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CFP Deadline: Saturday, February 15, 2020
Advance Rates = December 20, 2019-February 9, 2020
Standard Rates = February 10-29, 2020
- SACC Members (Non-students): $40 (Advance) | $45 (Standard)
- SACC Members (Students): $30 (Advance) | $35 (Standard)
- Nonmembers (Non-students): $40 (Advance) | $45 (Standard)
- Nonmembers (Students): $30 (Advance) | $35 (Standard)
This conference will take place on the campus of the Gateway Community College.
Optional Field Trip Opportunity:
An optional field trip opportunity to Heard Museum has been arranged.
- $7.50 for students with student I.D. in hand at the field trip*
- $15.00 for non-students
- *Students without I.D. will be expected to pay the $7.50 difference at the venue
- Transportation: Must be provided by registrants, as SACC is not arranging group transportation
- Location: 2301 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Date/Time: Sunday, March 1 from 11:15 am-2 pm (estimated)
If you have questions about the field trip, please contact the SACC Southwest Regional Conference Organizer, listed below.