September 24 - 27, 2020
University of Colorado, Boulder
Meeting Theme: Future Imperfect: Language in Times of Crisis and Hope
You do not have to be a member of SLA to attend the meeting or to submit an abstract for meeting consideration.
- 2020 SLA Conference registration:
Meeting registration IS required at the time of proposal submission, and all session participants will need to have registered for 2020 SLA Conference no later than 3 pm ET, December 2, 2019. Failure to register by the deadline will result in the inability to submit the submission.
This conference will take place on the campus of University of Colorado, Boulder.
Hotel Information (book by March 2, 2020):
Embassy Suites Boulder
2601 Canyon Boulevard
Boulder, CO 80302
Reserve your room by calling 1.800.HILTONS (1.800.445.8667) or booking online through their special reservation link
. The deadline for making room reservations at the special AAA rate of $199 S/D is Monday, March 20, 2020 at 5:00 pm MT (5:00 pm ET).
When making reservations by phone, please mention you are with the SLA Meeting. The block of rooms is limited, and rooms might sell out before the deadline. To ensure availability at the group rate, please make your reservations as soon as possible.
- SLA Members (non-students): $130
- SLA Members (students): $50
- SLA Nonmembers (non-students): $150
- SLA Nonmembers (students): $70
- For accepted presenters: The registration fee is the presenter's commitment to presenting at the meeting. If their proposal is accepted into the program, their registration fee is non-refundable.
>> If their proposal is not accepted, their registration fee is refundable, as long as a written request is emailed to email@example.com on or before Monday, March 2, 2020.
- For meeting attendees (non-submitters/non-presenters): The registration fee is refundable, as long as a written request is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, March 2, 2020.